According to Kruba Sri
3. The poor will become rich
4. The unfortunate and downtrodden will see their fortunes lifted
5. If they so wish, the unmarried will find a loving partner.
6. Couples who experience difficulty conceiving, will be blessed with children.
7. Reconciliation of marital conflicts
8. The ignorant will become wise
9. The unworthy will become worthy and gain the support of others
10. Placing a Parodkror on your company’s marquee will ensure its success. If you place the Parodkror under the Buddha’s statue, you will experience good luck and be surrounded by people who will help and support you.
11. For businesses experiencing difficulties, the Parodkror will turn the business around. Just place the Parodkror on the company’s signboard or on the premises, worship it, and witness your fortunes improve.
Namo Tassa Pakawatoh Arahatoh Sammasamputtasa – 3x
Then recite the Botsuad Phra Puttakoon
Tousa mani ni ma satu
Sa ma ni tu
Credits: Information researched from Kruba Sri’s temple website on Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/Krubasrisujitto/