Luang Phor Anan
of Wat BangPleeNoi
He learned Buddhism at Wat Pimpawad
He passed the Buddhist exams, Naktam Chantree
In B.E. 2531, he was promoted to Phra GammWahJahJarn
His father, YomPhor Noo PreeCha
Some of Luang Phor Anan’s other teachers were:
- Luang Phor Thongyoi U-tutamo, Wat BangPleeNoi, who taught him how to read/write Khom, and apply the knowledge to create Phayant.
- Luang Ta Chid, Wat KohKeaw, who taught him how to use Thai herbs for curing hemorrhoids.
- Luang Pu BoonRod Puttasaro, Wat BangPleeNoi, who taught him about acupressure points and osteopathy.
- Luang Phor Phra Kru Paladwai Panyateepoh, Wat BangPleeNoi, who taught him in how to inscribe sakyants in Khom, the process of crafting Pra Kam(mala chanting beads), and katha.
- Phra Ajarn Kok, Wat BangPleeNoi, an expert in takrut and nammon who taught him how to prepare the holy water for exorcisms.
- Phra Kru Prachod Salakhun(Luang Phor Chim Promachot), ex Zhao Awatof Wat BangPleeNoi, who taught him Gammatan, Tudong, and the making of Phong Ittijay Pattamung(refer to our article on Phong Ittijay Pattamung).
- Yom Klip Jareonsuk, who taught him katha for exorcism and Metta Mahaniyom.
- Yom Kru Chan, Changwat Surin, who taught him wicha Metta Mahaniyom
- A student (unnamed lay disciple) of Luang Phor Ei, Wat Sattahip, at Changwat Chonburi, who taught him how to make Paladkhik.
- Luang Phor Thongyoi U-tutamo, Wat BangPleeNoi