The Power of Inn
In Part 1, we have explored how the concept of Puruṣārtha
Puruṣārtha, or “the purpose of a human soul”, is 4 foundational concepts governing life; Kama
This is also why practising Vipassana meditation in the presence of the Inn, enhances its potency (Moksha). By prioritizing and striving to adhere to Dharma and Moksha, Inn owners become more affluent, have their wishes granted (Artha), and enjoy a satisfactory emotional and sensual life (kama).
In Part 2, we will share more secrets of Inn, including how they are made, how to properly worship them, the requisite spells for unlocking their powers, and how to effectively apply them to your life.
Inn Kaew and Inn Thongkam?
Lanna people placed a lot of emphasis on hospitality towards guests. Terms such as “khaek kaew
Different Materials of Inn
Some specifics examples are as follows:
- Inn Nur Thongkam Boran, made using the ancient method of pouring gold into a mould
- Inn Thongkam Nopphakhun, made of pure gold, slightly bigger than a rice grain
- Inn Nur Hin Gae, made of carved stone, (for example River Hin Mae Nam), Hin Rae Boran(melted minerals poured into a mould), Hin Bon Doi Soong(stones found on tall mountains), Hin Mongkhon(minerals and crystals),
- Inn Nur Mai– Mai Mayom, Mai Rak, Mai Kanoon, Mai Maroom, Mai Ngiw Dam, Mai Kafak,
- Inn Nur Nak(an amalgam with a golden appearance, alloyed from copper,zinc, gold and silver)
- Inn Nur Khao Gae(for example Nur Khao Kwang(deer antlers), Khao Kwai(buffalo), Khao Grating(bull) ),
- Inn Nur Samrit (Ahtan),
- Inn Nur Thong Phasom(silver and gold, mixed with mercury and zinc),
- Inn Nur Nga Atan. These are either made from:
- The ivory tusks of elephants, which have been split under load. Also known as Nga Gum Jai, representing its shattering,
- Nga Graden. This refers to the ivory retrieved from tree stumps, left there by elephants rubbing their tusks against them.
- The ivory tusks of elephants, which have been split under load. Also known as Nga Gum Jai
The size of the Inn depends on the level of benefit the owner is pursuing. If they are looking for Mahasaneh, they will carry an Inn the size of a grain of rice, and place it in a Talap Nuad
Another form corresponds to the size of one segment of a pinky and is believed to assist with Kar Kai. These are placed on a separate altar (from the Buddha and his holy disciples) and worshipped with offerings.
Ways to worship
Inn may not be worn on the same level as other Buddhist images as there is sexual imagery. Proper worship in the home or office, requires a pan (thai gold bowl). Place the Inn atop the altar, and place the pan in the middle of the office or home. Do not mix it together with Phra, as there is sexual imagery involved.
Katha may be recited in the morning before you leave the house. For purposes of reinstating a lost love, however, extra dedication is required. The katha must be recited in the morning, and at night before bed, with utmost concentration.
- Do not swear at your parents.
- Do not hold your benefactors and Singh Saksit in disdain. You must maintain an attitude of gratitude and respect.
- Do not enter places of vices (casinos, night clubs etc).
- Cannot be used to carry out actions that violate the Buddhist precepts.
- Do not imbibe alcohol.
After the recitation of Katha, you should undertake “Suad Baep Pidthawan
“Suad Baep Pidthawan” – An Ittirit Method
“Suad Baep Pidthawan” involves one final repetition of the katha, and holding your breath with your eyes and mouth closed, in order to enhance concentration.
Katha of Inn
Namo Tassa Pakawatoh Arahato Sammasamputtasa -3x
Choose any of the Katha given below:
1) Na ram pan mo kid teurng put norn mi tem ta tha hai thu ron thu rai ya hai maha gu puttho la luay thammo la luay sangkho la luay jidti nimitti eh hi jidtang ma yang ma ma.
2) Om Inn oey Inn kaew Inn Hak Inn Hoom Inn Kod Kor Yaeng Inn Paeng Jai Hak Paeng Mia Paeng Phua Paeng Tua Ju Hak Hak Hao Tae Ner Hak Hao Tae Ner Hak Hao Tae Ner. Om sawahom.
3) Om laluay mahalaluay laluay nar laluay lang laluay tang Inn Phrom YomMarat arkad thep-phayada laluay thang mae khongkha mah chuay kham khoo soo ong suppa sitti sawaha.
4) Om laluay mahalaluay tang jit laluay tang jai goo jak sek sai nuad hai sao tao laen maha goo ner goo jak sek sai namman nga hai sao phraya laen ma su goo ner sao you bor dai rong hai har goo om sahama ti ta.
6) Om Inn Kaew Inn Hak Inn Paeng kod kor yaeng joob kaem yaem park su hua pen phua choo hak mia thao phao man loop na hur pen ba hak hao tae ner Inn Oey Inn Kaew. Om sawahom tid.
7) Om laluay mahalaluay nguay ngong jong jai rak goo muen dang chang rak nga muen pla rak nam muen khao on hai muen fai on mor ee (recite name of the person you want to attract) rak goo ya la. Om sitthi sawaha sawahom namaphatha.
9) Om laluay mahalaluay nguay ngong jong jai nai tua eng muen chang rak nga rak tua goo muen pla rak nam rak tua goo samuen tham rak khao rak tua goo samuen ngao tam tua rak tua goo samuen wua tam mae ee (name of the person you want to attract) nan rak goo hai nae. Om sitthi sitthi sawahom.
Using Inn with oil
When infused in Namman Wan
For Metta Mahasaneh, Mahaniyom, you may use any Nammam Wan Dok Thong and Namman Wan Ra Kha. A word of caution however, your target will become incredibly infatuated with you, and completely and totally dedicated to you.
Application of this oil also seems to charm Lady Luck on your behalf, increasing your opportunities and turning your fortunes for the better.
Love: The Perfume of Life
The pursuit of love and happiness is universal. People lacking in looks and self-confidence often feeling powerless to behold the object of their affections. This insecurity often leads to their advances being misconstrued or ignored, compounding the problem and making it much bigger.
It is this suffering that drove monks, in their infinite compassion, to create this form of white magic. It was intended to improve their odds of attracting people and rectifying the accompanying conditions, timing and luck, lifting the spirits of users and attracting Metta Mahaniyom, Choke Larp, harmonious relationships and love. Over a period of time, the Inn wicha will draw love and happiness towards all who wield it with faith and integrity.
“Kreung Rang is to lift up your spirits, giving you an internal spiritual support, that you have the inner vitality and love to improve your life.”