In Thai culture, there exists a belief that you may enhance your luck and bolster your personality by wearing rings that are compatible with the day you were born.
1) Those born on Sunday should wear a ring made of white gold or green jade. Simple rings devoid of any intricate designs are preferred.
2) For those born on Monday, rings with thin bands should be chosen. The design should be simple. The centerpiece ornament should be a small pearl, or equally miniscule diamonds or gemstones.
3) People born on Tuesdays should wear rings the bearing a large gemstone centrepiece. These stones should be large enough to be immediately noticeable.
4) For those born on a Wednesday, choose a ring band that suits the size of your finger, i.e. it should not look too thick or too thin. The centerpiece should be a green gemstone.
5) Those born on Thursdays however, should choose a ring with a thick band. A gold or yellow coloured ring featuring a yellow coloured gemstone, would be the best choice.
6) People born on Fridays should choose a ring with a curved, wavy design. The centerpiece stone must be blue. Blue gemstones are best suited for those born on Friday. They should refrain from wearing more than one ring per finger, as this would lead to unhappiness and quarrels with their partners.
7) For those born on Saturday, chose a ring with a thick band. The centerpiece should be a purple gemstone.