Luang Phor Kalong
The legend of the Tewada
After learning the wicha, Luang Phor Kalong, occasionally continued to hold the krop xian ceremony for his disciples. The devotees who attended these Krop Xian ceremonies reported that they could see obvious good luck and blessings in their lives after.
The Protective Properties of Phra Lak Nathong
People who own Phra Lak Nathong amulets of Luang Phor Kalong, or have attended any of his Krop Xian ceremonies, report improved success with interviews extending their pool of business contacts. They also experience better and more numerous opportunities, and more often than not, clinching important deals.
Phra Lak Nathong is known to be very powerful, capable of protecting devotees from danger. He also enables devotees to have good luck, and enjoy more and greater opportunities in life. Other purported effects include:
- Mahasaneh(Increased charm, inspiring infatuation and ardour from other people)
- Mahametta(Increased experiences of love and kindness)
- Mahaniyom(More popularity, repute and glory)
- Improvements in physical appearance to others
- Improvements in their luck and personal fortune
- Improvement in sales skills, and smooth transactions
- Success in the pursuit of any of their heart’s desires
Devotees should say prayers daily, and recite the Katha
Katha for praying Phra Lak Nathong
Namo Tassa Pakawatoh Arahato Sammasamputtasa – 3x
Om prapak phra lak nathong suwanputphong
Nathong phrapak chai hen chai rak
Sao hen sao rak
Puyai hen gor rak pah gan somanut
Krai hen krai gor rak
Roojak gu tuan nar mai wa krai
Na jab jit mo jab jai
Put yong yai tah long lai
Ya rong hai mahagu
Pa sa samma pati tak tarmi
Om phra laeng pen saeng phralak prha lersi jab pak kah
Phra lak jab na jab tah sawaha na hen nar gu yoo mai dai
Mo rong hai kruan kraang
Put kord wai mi krai ja wang
Tah kruan kraang sa aeun hai
Ya long lai nai jit
Ying dai chai dai dai peng pid
Hen nar gu kor yoo mi dai,
Rong hai maha gu
om sitthi keh gu sawaha,
aehi suppa peh chanah
pahu chanah aehi
The katha is loosely translated as;
Oh Golden Faced Deity, your face is so radiant
When men see you, they will adore you
When ladies see u, they will fall in love with you
Seniors and superiors will favour you
Everybody who sees you, will adore you
Everybody will know my name
Will be impressed
Will fall in love
If you are upset, lamenting and crying, the Triple Gems will be your refuge
Chant for 3 times and then bring the amulet to circle around the face 3x clockwise.
Batch B.E. 2549 of Phra Lak Nathong amulets (Krop Xian Phra Lak B.E. 2549)
- Luang Phor Kalong went into isolation for 5 months to complete the consecration by himself.
- Blessing on 10th March B.E. 2549 at Wat Suthat, with Luang Phor Ann of Wat Thamkosok (Wat RongKoh)
- Ceremeony Tewa Pisekon 29th June B.E. 2549 in front of Tao Maha Phrom Suriyathepat Wat Khao Leam, Sa Kaeo
- Blessing ceremony on 8th, 9th, 10th July B.E. 2549 at Wat Suthat. Luang Phor Kalong, Luang Phor Ann of Wat Thamkosok (Wat RongKoh) and Luang Phor Song Wat Saladin, Angthong were present at the ceremony.
Xian Phra Lak Nathong, Batch B.E. 2549
In crevice located at the crown of the deity, you may offer a precious gem. It will please the deity and bring additional luck to the devotee. Depending on which day of the week you are born, different gems apply.
Sunday – Ruby
Monday – Pearl
Tuesday – Rose Quartz
Wednesday – Emerald
Thursday – Yellow
Friday – Blue
Saturday – Black
- Metal type, 2,999 pieces
2. Powder type, 4,999 pieces
Batch 2550 of Phra Lak Nathong amulets
- Luang Phor Kalong blessed them himself on 2nd April B.E. 2510.
- Maha PuttapisekCeremony at Wat Suthat, Bangkok on 20 October B.E. 2510. Luang Phor Kalong presided over the ceremony. Many renowned master monks also attended the ceremony.
- PuttapisekCeremony at Wat Khao Laem, Sa Kaeo province on 13th October B.E. 2510.
- Puttapisek Ceremony On Full Moon Day (Loy Krathong festival) by Luang Phor Kalong.
- Puttapisek Ceremony at Wat Suthat, Bangkok on 20 December 2550.
- Puttapisek Ceremony at Sala Setthi Thongin Wat Suthat, Bangkok on 22nd December B.E. 2510.
- Luang Phor Kalong chanted alone between July to Dec B.E. 2510.
- Powder mixed with herbs (Nur Phong, 108 types of Mahawanmixed with gold from Bang Saphan, some materials such flowers, herbs used in offering ceremony of Krop Xian) and added to the amulet. 29,999 pieces of these were made.
2. Copper mixed with smelted material from old amulets, and powdered Phra Lak mask added to the amulet. 29,999 pieces of these were made.
3. 2 inch Copper Takrut were mixed with special powder, and added to the amulet, which was then plastered with gold leaf. 29,999 pieces of these were made.
4. With a 9 face Phayant in hues of yellow, pink, white. 29,999 pieces were made.