Phra Kring Roon Pad Kror Lang Kum
The ingredients that went inside the smelting process came from some the most potent old amulets crafted by venerable, influential monks. The term “chanuan saksit
- Luang Phor Jeud
- Luang Phor Poon, Wat PaiLom
- Luang Phor Kheow, Wat Huay Ngor
- Luang Phor Tim, Wat Phra Khao
- Luang Phor Koon, Wat Ban Rai
- Luang Phor Woon, Wat Tan Gong
- Luang Phor Mak, Wat Khao Lek Rang Sadow
- Luang Phor Mee, Wat Marn Wi Chai
- Luang Phor Perm, Wat Pom Keaw
- Luang Phor Sa Ngah, Wat Ban Mor
- Kruba Han, Wat Dong Lan
- Luang Phor Yam, Wat Takien
- Luang Phor Jeua, Wat Klang Bang Keaw
- Luang Phor Sawai, Wat Preedaram
- Luang Phor Pern, Wat Bang Phra
- Luang Phor Up,Wat Thongsai
- Luang Phor Chamnan, Wat BangGudeeTong
- Luang Phor Lian, Wat AranBanpot
- Luang Phor Pian, Wat Kroen Ka Thin
- Luang Phor Lair, Wat Phra Song
- Luang Phor Glan, Wat Khao Or
- Luang Phor Puerd, Wat Makok
- Luang Phor Daeng, Wat Huay ChalongRad
- Luang Phor Sai, Wat NamWijit
- Luang Phor Chuen, Wat Ta Ee
- Luang Phor Rid, Wat ChonPratan
- Luang Phor Sang, Wat DonTro
- Luang Phor Chin, Wat Muang
- Ajarn Nong, Wat Saikow
Other materials were also added, such as a15 baht gold bar (approximately 228 grams) and “Paen yant long akara” from 108 different Phra Ajarn (it is our opinion that takrut from the various monks were collected and smelted together to make this.
Luang Phor Jeud made this Phra Kring with the intent to help his devotees in these ways:
- To increase their luck and “pad kror lang kum plik duang chata jak rai klai pen dee”, or lessen or reverse the effects of the bad deeds that they had done in a previous life,
- To bolster their business luck by protecting against mee kror mee kum tamma ha gin mai kuen,
- To help resolve or improve “Phrasook Khao Phrasao Sehk (experiencing tragedy/endless problems)”.
- “Duang dee you leaw gor song serm hai dee ying kheun pen tawee koon”,or reverse bad luck, while enhancing good luck.
- Supporting their careers by improving opportunities and their chances of promotion.
- Smoothening the path to success.
- Protecting them from Sanied Janraiand Saiyasart (black magic).
- Protection against danger in the same manner as the deva
- Klaew Klad PlodPai(deflecting danger and harm back those who would wish it upon the user)
- Resolution of spiritual illness. If you are experiencing symptoms that are unable to be diagnosed by medicine, place the Phra Kring in water. Pray, and drink the water. It will help resolve any spiritual disturbances.
No katha was found for this amulet.